Imagine your Age Amazingly future!
Long term regenerative solutions that can have you growing younger and fresher as time advances, Ageing is now a choice.
The world of injectables and fillers is vast — some are labelled neuromodulators (Anti-wrinkle ), some are hyaluronic fillers. Then there are collagen-stimulating treatments, such as Sculptra, Platelet Rich Plasma, Skin needling and Skin Boosters. Some of these particular regenerative treatments contain medically safe microscopic particles that prompt your body to make new collagen, which results in smoother skin and volume in all the right areas that last years.
Maintaining our natural youthful glow and volume is now in the advanced area of ‘Regenerative Medicine’ whereas in the past the only option for youthful curves was filling with Hyaluronic. Filling is effective, however it is a short-term solution as your body metabolises the filler the moment it goes in.
Rather than instantly filling or smoothing lines, like their counterparts collagen-stimulating treatments are long-lasting and add volume that actually lifts the soft tissues, ultimately tightening the skin, restoring lost shape and volume and diminishing lines. The boost in collagen is essentially an immune reaction to the injected material that helps plump the area from within.
Now that you’ve got the basic idea of how regenerative treatments work, it’s time for the WOW moment! The results of these treatments can last for years and future treatments keep pace with your natural aging!
Gentle, subtle, lifting, tightening, restoring, shaping and glowing skin: but who could imagine that you had anything done! A great alternative for those not ready for surgery! People will notice that you are looking radiant and youthful but may not guess that you have been doing anything other than living a healthy lifestyle to achieve these results.
Join me as I walk you through some of my favourite Regenerative Treatments.
Each of the following Regenerative Treatments can grow your own Collagen, Elastin and New Blood Vessels as well as increasing Hydration while Restoring and Slowing the Aging Process!
A long-lasting regenerative treatment which works subtly and gradually over time with the results lasting years and creating a more youthful-looking appearance. Sculptra helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to:
- Restore inner structure and facial volume that has been lost to aging.
- Tighten and smooth the skin
- Regenerates, restores and lifts the structures of the face, neck, décolletage and body
- Fresh younger and natural look that can last years.
- Minimal downtime, no need to take time off work and return to normal activity straight after treatments.
- Can be an alternative for those not ready for Surgery
- Results peak at 3 to 4 months and are only affected by your natural ageing.
- May require a course of several sittings Only administered by experienced, advanced Clinicians.
Sculptra is an individualised treatment regimen of several sessions that require about 1 hour of your time and yearly maintenance will keep you looking fresh supported and natural.
Treatment areas can be Face, Neck Dec, Arms, inner thighs, knees, acne scarring and anywhere on the body where tissue needs strengthening and supporting.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
The latest in science for long term Skin Regeneration, utilising your own plasma which contains a high concentration of platelets and growth factors. PRP regenerates and revitalises skin texture and elasticity by stimulating collagen and elastin production as well as growing new micro blood vessels in the skin. It can be applied over the skin with a Regenerative skin needling technique or in a much more direct delivery system.
Areas of Treatment can include:
- Facial rejuvenation, skin tightening (especially effective around eyes) and an overall glow
- Reducing fine lines
- In the reduction of Acne scarring, Stretch marks, Cellulite
- Hair rejuvenation
- Improves microcirculation and skin health
- Improves skin texture and stubborn pigmentation
- Initially a course of 3 treatments may be required and you will always look forward to your yearly maintenance.
Skin Hydrators / Boosters
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is naturally present in our body and is an essential element of the dermis to maintain skin health, shine and hydration. By the age of 35 we can lose up to 2/3rds of our own hyaluronic acid pool and our skin thickness can decrease by 22%. We treat the skin with HA to replace and restore our natural supply, this can be delivered with a device to Face, hands, neck, décolletage and body with minimal or no downtime.
Benefits can include:
- Tissue reconstruction and cell regeneration
- Prevention of premature aging with anti-inflammatory properties
- Restores hydration, skin volume, plumping and shine.
- Stimulates auto-production of collagen
- Restores skin firmness especially noticeable in body areas
- Reduction of fine lines
Beautiful shine, plumping and hydration with a single treatment or for the special occasion or a package of three per year for long term results.
Skin Micro – Needling
Utilises a Dermapen or a needling gun to stimulate the body’s innate ability to repair and regenerate itself at a cellular level. The micro-skin channels can carry up to 80% more nutrients deep into the dermis fibroblasts, feeding and hydrating cells deep in the dermis.
Benefits can include:
- Collagen and elastin growth
- Noticeable improvement to skin texture and scarring.
- Fine lines, wrinkles and other skin concerns ultimately promoting healthy, fresh, youthful-looking skin.
- Can be combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to further help induce new collagen production and amplify results.
Beautiful skin glow with a single treatment, for the special occasion or as a package of three per year for long term results.
A device which lifts, tightens and shapes under the jaw, the face, brow, neck, décolletage and body. Unlike lasers and radio-frequency, Ultherapy delivers focused, ultrasound energy to the same foundational layer addressed by surgeons during cosmetic surgery but without disrupting the surface of the skin. This energy initiates the body’s natural response to stimulate growth of fresh new collagen to replace tired, weak collagen.
Benefits can include:
- No Downtime
- Single Treatment
- Real results appear over 3 months, depending on the individual.
- Future treatments can keep pace with your natural aging process.
- Can be an alternative for those who are not ready for surgery or wish to extend their face-lift.
LED IPL Light Therapy
Used for healing, skin rejuvenation, hair growth, muscle and joint pain and can added post treatment to all facial and injectable treatments. With the latest scientific technology of dial-up combinations of therapeutic cellular healing light colours that triggers the skin to heal itself and accelerate results when combined with other treatment.
Benefits can include:
- Calms redness associated with irritation and inflammation
- Promotes collagen production and overall skin tone and texture.
- Increases circulation and accelerates healing
- Reduce redness, swelling, pain and bruising post treatments.
- Overall more youthful, fuller and radiant appearance